Toller Porcorum Parish Council
April 2018 - vacancy for a parish councillor
The Parish Council has seven members:
David Ennals (chairman) Phone: 01300 321411
Alec Carstairs (vice-chairman) Phone: 01300 320837
Meetings are held at 7.00pm in the Village Hall on the Second Wednesday of every other month
14th March 2018
8th May 2018 - AGM
9th May 2018 - Annual Parish Assembly
11th July 2018
12th September 2018
14th November 2018
All meetings are open to the public
Matters will only be eligible for discussion if they are on the published agenda. This is posted on the village notice board in the week preceding the meeting. Any member of the public wishing to raise an item for discussion must contact the Clerk or Parish Council Chairman in sufficient time for it to be included on the agenda.
The Dorset Association of Parish and Town Councils provides advice, support, training and assistance to its member councils, many of whom employ only one official, the Clerk. (Apart from the Town Councils this is usually on a part-time basis)
The advice and support offered by DAPTC is backed-up by the Association's affiliation to the National Association of Local Councils (NALC)
Transparency code items 2017
The Clerk to the Council
Mrs Katharine Sheehan,
16 Bincombe Drive,
Model Publication Scheme
This publication scheme commits the Parish Council to make information available to the public as part of its normal business activities.
The scheme commits the Council:
• To proactively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information, including environmental information, which is held by the authority and falls within the classifications below.
• To specify the information which is held by the authority and falls within the classifications below.
• To proactively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information in line with the statements contained within this scheme.
• To produce and publish the methods by which the specific information is made routinely available so that it can be easily identified and accessed by members of the public.
• To review and update on a regular basis the information the authority makes available under this scheme.
• To produce a schedule of any fees charged for access to information which is made proactively available.
• To make this publication scheme available to the public.
A list of the information held by the Parish Council is itemised in the following document and is available from the Parish Clerk by request.